Click your city below to join the DDN team:
Northern Virginia (NoVA)
DDN is a driver-focused service business. We help connect Independent Contractor drivers to delivery jobs and provide tools to manage the work easily. DDN:
- makes drivers available instantly to customers and restaurants seeking a delivery
- streamlines payments to drivers from multiple restaurants and ordering platforms
- provides an extra layer of insurance protection
- assists with record-keeping and documentation for tax filings
- Sign in to the app.
- Delivery orders are sent to you to be picked up from restaurants nearby and delivered by you to hungry customers.
- Orders are all pre-paid, so drivers do not need to deal with payment at the restaurant.
- Just check that the order is correct and deliver the food.
- Self-Employed Drivers set their own schedule.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are available 7 days per week from 7am until 10pm
- Shift blocks are available in the schedule, and may include guaranteed minimum payments for some locations and time blocks. Sign up on the schedule to lock in your blocks. It's also possible to log in when you want to work outside of your blocks and receive orders if available.
- We offer delivery from restaurants throughout the area.
- You choose where you want to deliver.
- Some parts of town are much busier than others of course, and we'll let you know where the hot spots are. We try to keep drive distance as short as possible and within 20 minutes.
- We are looking to partner with self-employed delivery professionals who are available to deliver to all of our territories, depending on customer demand.
- Drivers receive a delivery fee for each order delivered.
- The amount varies based on location and it generally ranges between $5.99 and $8.99.
- Drivers keep 100% of tips received from customers.
- Drivers average about $10-$11 per order.
- Drivers are paid weekly via PayPal.